What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with an SEN?

§  For you as a parent will have regular contact with your child’s class teacher.

§  SENCO or Assistant Head- Inclusion to meet with you to:

§   discuss your child’s progress, new assessments and ideas suggested by outside agencies.

§  for you to raise any concerns/worries you may have

§  Home learning projects will be adjusted as needed to your child’s individual needs

§  A home/school contact book may be used to support communication with you, when this has been agreed to be useful for you and your child.

If your child is undergoing assessment for an EHCP you will also be supported by the Children’s Services SEN Team. They will ensure that you fully understand the process.