How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

§   If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to the SENCo/Assistant Head-Inclusion.

§   If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to     the Deputy Head or Headteacher


§   If you are still not happy you can speak to the Headteacher or the school SEN Governor.